Rug Dr 500ml Urine Eliminator
Effective against urine, faeces and vomit stains and destroys underlying odours.
Use on carpets, mattresses and colour-safe fabrics. Rug Doctor Urine Eliminator will remove: Urine, Faeces, Vomit, Blood, Beer Stains and Odours.
Prior to use: Apply a small amount of Rug Doctor Urine Eliminator to the affected area. After one minute blot using a white, absorbent cloth and check for colour transfer to be sure surface is colour-safe. User assumes all risks.
- Applied to remove acid based stains such as urine, faeces, vomit, perspiration. Check our stain guide for applications.
- Can be used with or without Rug Doctor machine.
- Always check for colourfastness.
- Available: 500ml trigger spray.
Directions: When possible, act quickly since dried urine can sometimes have a bleaching effect on carpets and fabrics.
- Remove any solids or excess liquids.
- Turn nozzle and generously spray area. If using for urine or other penetrating types of stains, be sure to thoroughly wet area allowing product to reach backing and pad. Do not blot or wipe - enzymes need moisture to work.
- Place a damp colour-safe towel over the treated area and let dry naturally. In most cases it's best to allow area to remain moist overnight. Highly contaminated areas may require a second application.
- Once dry, if discolouration remains, simply dampen with water and blot.