Superpro Trans 700 Aircraft PacVac Back Pack Vacuum Cleaner
Pacvac’s Superpro trans 700 is designed for use on large transportation vessels which utilise a 400 hertz power supply, such as planes, ships and trains.
The lightweight and compact design makes cleaning in confined areas quick and easy.
RECOMMENDED USE: Aircraft, cruise ships, military ships and trains which utilise a 400 hertz power supply.
- Suited to 400 Hertz Power Supply
- HEPA Rated HyperconeTM Filter
- Commercial Grade
- 2 Year Warranty (body and motor)
- Low Cost Servicing
- Ergonomic Harness
- Premium Airflow
- Low Noise
- Premium Quality Motor
- Motor - 850W two stage flow-through / 120V / 400Hz.
- Noise Level (at 1.5m) - 63dB(A).
- Filtration - 4 stage, HEPA Rated HyperconeTM Filter.
- Volumetric Airflow (per sec) - 29L.
- Capacity - 5L.
- Weight - 5.1kg (ex. power cord assembly and hose).
- Power Cord - 18m.
- Warranty - 2 years on body and motor.
- Accessories (32mm system) - 2 piece chrome wand, Combination floor tool (all surfaces), Crevice tool, Dusting brush, Upholstery tool.
- Dust Bags - 2 reusable bags 5 disposable bags.