TEM390A 240v M Class dry vac (woodworking) with power tool take off.
M-Class Compliant - IEC/EN 60335-2-69
Designed and built for work and to work hard, TradeLine combines a specialist extractor vacuum and big clean-up machine for use at home, in the workshop, or on the worksite. With a robust metal head, powerful 2200W power take-off, on-tool extraction and huge 18 litre capacity, TradeLine is built for the tough stuff.
Engineered with a HEPA H13 filter – alongside a TriTex filter, HepaFlo Filter Bags and patented AirFlo technology - TradeLine is M-Class compliant, with an efficiency rating of 99.95%.
In it for the long-haul, the machine’s powerful, long-life 620W motor is proven to last many, many years, delivering powerful and professional results, time after time. Add to this large rear wheels, a folding pull handle, long cleaning-reach and optional storage caddy, and TradeLine is all-terrain ready.
• Made for Tough – Designed and built for work and to work hard by Europe’s No.1 commercial vacuum manufacturer.
• M-Class Compliant – Engineered with a HEPA H13 Filter.
• 2200W Automatic Power Take-off – Ready for use with even the most powerful power tools.
• Powerful & Efficient – Patented AirFlo technology, TriTex filtration and HepaFlo filter bags.
• No Lifting & Carrying – Large rear wheels and extending handle.
• Versatility – Specialist extractor vacuum and big clean-up machine.
• Huge Cleaning Reach – 10m cable and 2.9m hose.
• Built to Last – Designed, engineered and built in the U.K by the U.K’s most reliable vacuum brand.