24/03/20 Although we are all reeling from the impact of Boris Johnson’s announcement last night we are now implementing the following:
- As an essential business, we will continue to trade.
- Most sales/admin staff will now be working at home – phone numbers will be redirected later today
- Warehouse & delivery men will still be working out of Bristol warehouse
- We will continue to accept orders telephoned or emailed through or placed on our website but the sales trade counter will be closed
- The warehouse will be open for collections by customers that have already placed orders by the above methods
- All customers with pending deliveries are being called to make sure they are in to accept the goods or to see whether they want to change their delivery address
- We will continue our delivery service with our own vans & through couriers.
- We will continue to monitor the availability of all essential lines & will send the updates out via email as usual – if anyone wants to be added to this please let us know
We are currently experiencing unprecedented volumes of emails, phone calls & sales. All of our team is going above & beyond to provide the best advice & information, but, our responses & lead times are likely to be longer than usual.
Stocks that currently have longer lead times are:
- All hand sanitisers
- Nearly all soaps
- Disinfectants capable of killing the coronavirus
- Clinical wipes
We currently have no problem with the supply of:
- Toilet rolls
- Hand towels
- Mops & buckets
- Any cleaning machines or spares
Please be assured we are continually working towards improving our lead times & are also actively sourcing alternative products in cases of a shortfall.
Lastly, I would like to publically thank our fantastic team who are doing a tremendous job in these troubling times.
I could not be prouder of you – Nikki Watt