Due to Covid 19 we are now implementing the following:
- As an essential business, we will continue to trade.
- Most sales/admin staff will now be working at home – please bear with us if it takes longer than usual to deal with your request.
- Warehouse & delivery men will still be working out of Bristol warehouse
- We will continue to accept orders telephoned or emailed through or placed on our website but the sales trade counter will be closed
- The warehouse will be open for collections by customers that have already placed orders by the above methods. You will need to ring the bell as the door will be locked.
- All customers with pending deliveries are being called to make sure they are in to accept the goods or to see whether they want to change their delivery address
- We will continue our delivery service with our own vans & through couriers.
- We will continue to monitor the availability of all essential lines & will send the updates out via email as usual – if anyone wants to be added to this please let us know
All of our team is going above & beyond to provide the best advice & information, but, our responses & lead times are likely to be longer than usual.
Stocks that currently have longer lead times are:
- Some Gojo Soap
We currently have no problem with the supply of:
- Hand towels
- Hand Sanitiser
- Hand Soap
- Mops & buckets
- Any cleaning machines or spares
Please be assured we are continually working towards improving our lead times & are also actively sourcing alternative products in cases of a shortfall.
Our delivery charges & terms relate to the U.K. When we are not experiencing a pandemic 98% of orders placed are delivered the next working day. On the rare occasion that an item is out of stock we still aim to deliver within 2-4 days. In cases of delayed delivery, we keep in touch with our customers at all stages by actually phoning you. We believe that not all online business should be done electronically, sometimes its better to talk.
If for any reason the delivery time frame we offer is not acceptable then you have the right to cancel at any time & receive a full refund. Carriage charges, where applicable, will be clearly stated before your order is processed & before any payment is taken from your credit/debit card. The basic carriage rules of our site are:
- You can collect any item of any value from our trade counter at Unit 3 Bedminster Trade Park, Sheene Way, Bristol BS3 4TA with no carriage cost
- If your order is more than £75.00 plus VAT carriage is FREE when your delivery address is anywhere in mainland England or Wales & most of Scotland. But if you live on any of the British Islands, or in the Scottish Highlands we will charge you £8.95.
- If your order is less than £75.00 plus VAT you will be charged £4.95 when your delivery address is anywhere in mainland England or Wales & most of Scotland. But if you live on any of the British Islands, or in the Scottish Highlands we will charge you £12.95.
- One Stop Cleaning Shop does not export outside of the UK.