One Stop Warranty Issues Policies
Inside or outside of the warranty periods shown below we aim to do everything we can to get your machine repaired in the quickest most economical way.
- If the machine or accessory has broken down within 14 days of receipt we will collect & swap for new at no cost.
- If the machine or accessory has broken down within the warranty periods shown below we will collect, repair & return to you at no cost & with no arguments!
- If the machine or accessory has broken down outside the warranty period we will still offer to collect & repair or visit site & repair you will just be asked to cover the costs of this work. Our labour rates are reasonable & are designed to keep you coming back to us for any servicing work on any cleaning equipment you have.
Shown below are warranty periods for different categories of product as of 17/06/2021
Numatic Warranty Policy
Below is the Numatic International Ltd Warranty Policy which relates to all Numatic machines on our website.
Numatic International Limited warrant to the original purchaser that its products are free of defects in both material and workmanship for the period shown below:-
- Vacuum Cleaners – 2 Years
- Individual Accessories and Spare Parts – 6 Months
- Batteries for machines – 6 months
- Rotary Floor Machines – 2 Years
- Vario Ride-On Scrubber Drier – 1 Years / 1500 hours
- Twintec Auto Scrubber-Dryer – 1 Year
- Mopping, Compacts, Combi and Servocare Products – 1 Year
Note: This warranty expressly excludes consumable parts such as carbon brushes, floor brushes, mops, batteries etc. that are considered replaceable from time to time during the normal working life of the machine.
- The warranty period commences from the date the goods are purchased.
- All warranty claims must be processed through the Dealer from whom the equipment was purchased. The Dealer will co-operate with the purchaser throughout the warranty claims procedure and will arrange any necessary repairs using genuine Numatic parts.
- If the original Dealer is no longer available to fulfil his obligations please contact Numatic International Limited with full details of the claim and proof of purchase so that this may be processed without delay.
- Any warranty claim can only relate to the specific part that is proven to be at fault and for which a replacement will be supplied but cannot be extended to constitute a claim against the complete appliance.
- Numatic International will supply the Dealer with any warranty parts required subject to the claim being validated after return of the faulty items in accordance with Numatic International Limited’s General Conditions of Sale.
- Claims will not be accepted if they are the result of fair wear and tear, misuse or abuse of any kind.
- No replacement will be given unless the appropriate evidence of the validity of the claim has been provided to the satisfaction of Numatic International Limited.
- Numatic International Limited reserve the right to charge for any unnecessary work carried out as a result of an invalid claim.
- No variation to this warranty may be made or implied by any member of Numatic International Limited or its Dealers unless such variation is in writing and authorised by the Company.
Please feel free to contact any of our professional and helpful One Stop Cleaning Shop staff if you need any help or advice concerning warranty issues on 0117 305 1980
Nilfisk Warranty Policy
Below is the Nilfisk Warranty Policy which relates to all Nilfisk machines on our website.
Nilfisk warrant to the original purchaser that its products are free of defects in both material and workmanship for the period shown below:-
- Motor – 1 Years
- Parts – 6 Months