- Great results
- British Made Product
Order in the next 20 hours for delivery on Thursday 29th July 2021
750ml RTU Bio Hygiene Odour & Stain Spotter
Odours from food and organic waste invariably penetrate porous surfaces, becoming deeply embedded in fabrics, carpets, seats and flooring.
Traditional air fresheners and cleaners provide temporary relief, but fail to address the cause of the problem, enabling bad odours to return. The product enzymes quickly and easily penetrate porous surfaces and fabrics, breaking down hidden organic based deposits at source, ensuring immediate odour control and optimal stain removal by targeting the breakdown of human and pet soils and food based stains including proteins, carbohydrates, cellulose, fats, oils and greases.
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly solution which delivers quick and effective odour elimination and stain removal
- Breaks down odours and stains at the source rather than just masking the smell
- Tailored enzymatic action increases the speed of odour and stain removal
- Dual action; cleans and deodorises
- Specific enzymes effective against organic based odours and stains from: -human and pet accidents (vomit, faeces, sweat, urine and wet dog odours) -food based spills (milk, wine, egg, sauces, red wine, fruit juices)
- Ideal for industrial, institutional and commercial use
- Suitable for use on most colour fast surfaces
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
- Local UK Production and supply chain reduces CO2e impact from transport
- Technologies are renewable and sustainable, sourced from plant extracts, fermentation, microbes and manufacturing by-products reducing CO2e and environmental toxicity.
- Post Consumer Recycled bottles provide a circular life cycle reducing CO2e and removing physical plastic pollution.
- Readily biodegradable (99% over <28 days).
- 0% manufacturing waste.
- Not tested on animals.
- Excludes all ‘watch list’ raw materials.