All Purpose Sanitiser EN14476 Approved Against Coronavirus
- Approved to EN14476. Kills Coronaviruses in 15 Seconds
- Available in Fragranced or Unfragranced
- 5L Dilutes 1:100 = Less than 3p per Trigger Spray
Order in the next 21 hours 3 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 25th January 2022
You Might Also Like
Available in either Fragranced or Unfragranced (for use in kitchens), this new sanitiser is approved to EN14476 against enveloped viruses eg Coronaviruses. It dilutes at 1:100 making the cost of 1 x made up trigger spray just 3p. We can even supply empty printed trigger spray bottles for either the fragranced version or the unfragranced versions
This is an all-purpose sanitiser that utilises eco-friendly, naturally derived, mild surfactants and a natural fermentation extract to produce an environmentally responsible and sustainable cleaner and disinfectant.
It is available in a ready to use trigger spray or in a 5L concentrate. We highly recommend buying the concentrate as 1 x 5L can dilute to make 833 triggers sprays, making the cost in use of a trigger spray less than 3p.
This product also kills SARS, MERS, Poxviridae , Herpesviridae, Filoviridae (e.g. Ebola, Marburg), Flavivirus, Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV), Influenza Virus, Paramyxoviridae , Rubella Virus, Measles Virus, Rabies Virus, HIV, Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV), Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
It is highly economical in use as it has the ability to deactivate Coronaviruses at 1:100.
Instructions for use:
- Dilute at 1:100 – This means that 1 x 5L can make up to 833 x 600ml Trigger Sprays
- Spray & clean organic debris from the surface
- Leave for 5 minutes before wiping with a clean damp cloth
- This can also be used as a mopping solution
How does it work:
The ingredients in All Purpose Sanitiser work in synergy to ensure efficient kill of a wide range of microbial species.
The product has multiple modes of action:
- Damages outer membranes, causing leakage of cell contents
- Attacks other cell structures, proteins and DNA
- Prevents protein synthesis
- Arrests energy production by the cell
- Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in use, single-use plastic and CO2e
- Dual-action sanitises and removes unpleasant odours
- Leaves surfaces sparkling and odour free
- Approved to EN1276 for Pseudomonas aeruginosa , E coli , Staphylococcus aureus and E hirae
- Approved to EN13697 for E coli , E hirae , Salmonella typhimurium, MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa , Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter jejuni , VRE, B cinerea , F oxysporum
- Approved to EN13623 for Legionella pneumophila
- Approved to EN1650 for B cinerea
- Actives supported under the EU Biocides Regulation (528/2012) for ‘Private area and public health area disinfectants and other biocidal products’
- Safer for the user as well as the environment than most traditional disinfectants
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%