- For fast, effective cleaning of hard floors
- Light & manoeuvrable
- Low sound level
You Might Also Like
Nilfisk SC250 Scrubber Dryer 240v
The Nilfisk SC250 is a compact scrubber dryer for fast and effective cleaning of hard floors, which will take you into every corner and ensure efficient cleaning in both directions – also under furniture and shelves.
You will get a light and productive machine with a low sound level suited for daytime cleaning as it is battery-driven. An attractive choice for shops, schools, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, fast food chains, hotels, cleaning companies, etc.
Productivity is high due to the sheer speed of the machine as it is sweeping, scrubbing and drying at the same time, moving both forward and backward. Debris, dirt and even the smallest dust particles are removed effectively by the 34 cm cylindrical brush.
When cleaning, you can lift the front squeegee from the user position for easy pick-up of larger debris without having to stop. With two different solution flows you can adjust so it fits the cleaning task. Two simple ways to save time and cost without compromising on the result.
- Easy handling: Tank-in-tank design for carrying in one hand provide an easy emptying and refilling
- Effective: Sweeping, scrubbing and drying at the same time.
- High cleaning performance: 34 cm cylindrical brush or microfiber roll
- Productive: The 6L solution and recovery tank gives up to 40 minutes of working time without refill
- Powerful: Nilfisk 36V Lithium battery technology
- Easy to use: The ergonomic handle can be adjusted into different positions, used free floating or folded for storage
- Intuitive and self-explaining: Informative display on the handle.
- Full control: OneTouch™ button is activating all essential functions and touch sensors in the handle provide an easy operation
- Non-stop cleaning: The two water/solution settings can be changed on-the-fly
- Safe: Out of Water alarm protecting the machine
- Convenient: Easy to carry and move due to its compact design and low weight
- Low TCO: Long lifetime with ‘No tool’ inspection, service and maintenance
|Power consumption (kW)||0.3|
|Rated power (W)||300|
|Vacuum motor power (W)||180|
|Sound pressure level at 1.5 m (dB(A) ISO 3744)||66 ±3|
|Productivity theoretical/actual (m²/h)||1360/680|
|Water flow (l/m)||0.15/0.3|
|Brush pressure (kg)||Max 12|
|Brush quantity and type||1 Cyl|
|Brush speed (RPM)||1000|
|Squeegee width (mm)||340|
|Solution/recovery tank (l)||6/6|
|Handle vibration level (m/s²)||< 2.5|
|Length x width x height (mm)||630x425x400|
|Net weight (kg)||25|
|Shipping weight (kg)||30|
|Gross weight (gvw) (kg)||32|
|Running time (min.)||40|