Depending on the type of stain, we have many different produts to chose from…
It can be very difficult to remove some stains from carpet as they can actually dye the carpet. The most effective stain remover currently we have is Stain-Pro.
- Put rubber gloves on
- Find a (preferbaly white) towelling cloth. An old face cloth would be ideal.
- Shake the bottle of Stain Pro & spray the stain liberally.
- Imerse the face cloth in hot water – as hot as you can stand.
- Wring the cloth out & rub the stain vigorously with the hot cloth back & forth
- The stain will lift from the pile & transfer to the cloth.
- Launder the cloth for use another day.