Cleaning Glass with Swift
If you have grease and fingerprints left on glass furniture, such as dining or coffee tables, getting these marks off can be a very arduous task as many cleaners just smear the grease on the glass, as opposed to cleaning it.
Firstly, Swift is a very effective furniture polish which helps to combats grease and fingerprints and leave your furniture sparkling. Swift can be used on a variety of materials as well as a variety of furniture. All you have to do is:
- Shake Swift well before use.
- Spray Swift lightly onto the surface.
- Polish the surface using a clean cloth.
Alternatively, if you are trying to clean a hard to reach area:
- Spray Swift onto a cloth and wipe over the area
Cleaning Glass with a PVA Micro Cloth
If you would rather not use a spray cleaner, the PVA Micro Cloth produces remarkable results.
- Wet the PVA cloth with water and wring the excess water out of it fully, so that the cloth is slightly damp.
- Wipe over the desired area to be cleaned.
The PVA Micro Cloth leaves small smears to start with, as it is slight residue from the water, but this soon fades to leave a sparkling finish.