It is imperative in these Covid times that surfaces we touch frequently such as keyboards are cleaned regularly.
Here is a quick guide & a handy video showing how to clean & sanitise a computer keyboard:
- If you have a USB keyboard, unplug it. If you have a laptop or wireless keyboard, make sure it is switched off.
- Tap your keyboard on a hard surface, like a desk. This will help to dislodge any of the dirt and soiling within the keyboard.
- Get a wet wipe that kills covid & wipe it over the keys.
- Wrap a fresh wipe around a credit card & run it between the keys.
- Wait for 30 Seconds for the chemical to work.
- Dry the keys with a clean microfibre cloth & leave to air dry for a few minutes before plugging back in or switching back on.