If your keyboard is dirty and has dust stuck under the keys, follow this guide on how you can combat that:
1. Firstly, tap your keyboard on a hard surface, like a desk. This will help to dislodge any of the dirt and soiling within the keyboard.
2. Take a can of Air Duster and spray in between the keys of the keyboard. This will help to dislodge any other pieces of dirt and dust.
3. Take a feather duster and dust inbetween all of the keys to get fibres and dust that remain under the keys.
4. Take a cotton bud and place it in between the keys on the keyboard. This will then thoroughly remove any lingering dust and dirt.
5. Tap your keyboard on the desk again, and any remaining dirt will fall out.
6. Take the antibacterial wipes and wipe over the mouse and the keys of the keyboard to thoroughly kill any bugs and germs that may be lying on those surfaces.
7. Take a VDU wipe and wipe over a telephone and computer screen to effectively remove grime and grease, and also to prevent static.