It doesn’t matter how your badly your wooden floor has been treated in the past it is usually possible to improve its appearance using a combination of a product called PDQ & a floor polishing machine.
- Vacuum your floor thoroughly
- Dilute PDQ intro a trigger spray bottle 1 part PDQ to 8 parts water
- Lightly spray the solution onto the floor & leave for 30 seconds or so
- Fit a soft white pad onto your floor polisher & dry buff.
- The floor will be clean, dry & will will have a slight sheen. Here’s a picture of my friend’s reclaimed parquet floor that was scratched , worn & covered in spots of tar.
We followed the steps above & the floor changed from how the floor appears in top left hand corner to the appearance in the middle of the photo. Amazing results 10 minutes