There are several reasons why boy’s toilets normally smell worse than girl’s:
1. Bad aim. Urine soaks into grout lines & porous surfaces. The urine stains & creates persistent malodours.
2. Uric acid crystals (which is part of the urine) build up inside pipework—creating potential blockages & also malodours.
3. Many of our competitor’s products mask the smell rather than dealing with the build-up. Also, standard yellow blocks do nothing apart from mask the smell & can also create blockages themselves!
4. Poor cleaning & hard water build-up. Calcium deposits in hard water areas create surfaces for bacteria to breed.
5. Finally, urinals that use too much water can create scale build-up & the uric acid will then cling to that rough surface. Urinals that use very little water but no appropriate additive can also create a problem.
What is the answer?
Thankfully there is an easy solution to this problem that does not include hazardous chemicals but instead allows a biological chemical to work for you day & night.
Blu Away & Bio Blocks contain millions of bacteria that love to eat the build-up which cause the odours. The friendly bacteria like to bed into the deposits and create their own culture, continually feeding on the uric acid crystals & the fatty deposits. With regular use & the avoidance of other cleaning chemicals, you can keep your pipes clear & your washrooms smelling fresh.
Please note that Blu Away’s friendly bacteria will be killed if you use any other disinfecting cleaners. The rule is if you are using Blu Away & Bio Blocks do not use anything else.