If you have sticky residue left on the walls or table off your office because of tape or blue tac, then look no further as we know how you can get rid of it. All you need is TAG and a cloth.
1. When wearing gloves, start by pouring a small amount of TAG onto a cloth.
2. Buff at the sticky residue with the TAG that is on the cloth.
3. Watch as the residue begins to disappear.
4. Keep doing this process until all of the sticky residue has been rubbed away.
5. You can use a plastic hand scraper if required.