- pH Neutral & Safe for All Washroom Surfaces
- Reduces your Cost-In-Use
- Renewable & Sustainable Ingredients
Bio Hygiene Complete Washroom Cleaner
This is an enzyme and microbial based product designed to tackle all washroom areas offering superior cleaning and odour control using renewable and sustainable ingredients.
The core benefits of this product are as follows:
- Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in use, as well as reducing single-use plastic and CO2e.
- Immediate body fat, scale and other washroom specific contaminants removal.
- Leaves surfaces sparkling clean and streak-free.
- pH neutral and safe for all washroom surfaces.
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%.
- Local UK production and supply chain.
Directions for use:
Dilute at 1:50 for use in a spray bottle and bucket.
Dilute at 1:5 for use on toilets and urinals.
- Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in use, single use plastic and CO2e
- Immediate body fat, scale and other washroom specific contaminants removal
- Leaves surfaces sparkling clean and streak free
- Microbes penetrate porous surfaces eradicating bad odours rather than masking
- Invisible biofilms offer residual protection
- pH neutral and safe for all washroom surfaces
- Low aquatic toxicity & readily biodegradable
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
- Local UK Production and supply chain reduces CO2e impact from transport
- Technologies are renewable and sustainable, sourced from plant extracts, fermentation, microbes and manufacturing by-products reducing CO2e and environmental toxicity
- Post Consumer Recycled bottles provide a circular life cycle reducing CO2e and removing physical plastic pollution
- Highly concentrated to reduce plastic, transport and storage costs and environmental impact
- Readily biodegradable (99% over <28 days)
- 0% manufacturing waste
- Not tested on animals
- Excludes all ‘watch list’ raw materials