- Eco flower accredited
- Ecological, mild & fragrance free
Order in the next 10 hours 48 minutes for delivery on Wednesday 29th September 2021
You Might Also Like
Clover Eco 490 Washing Up Liquid
This Washing-Up Liquid from Clover Chemicals is for domestic and commercial use. Ecological, mild & fragrance-free. Kinder to the environment.
CLOVER ECO490 is to be used to wash by hand glassware, dishes, crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, kitchen utensils and so on.
Cleans: glass, porcelain, aluminium, stainless steel, plastic, chrome, enamel, copper, ceramics and crockery.
Available as either a 1L or 5L bottle.
Ecolabel Approved Chemical.
What is the Ecolabel?
The European Ecolabel distinguishes products that meet high standards of both performance and environmental quality. Every product awarded the European Ecolabel must pass rigorous environmental fitness trials, with results verified by an independent body.
Other environmental labels cover specific environmental concerns such as recyclability or energy efficiency, but the Flower of the European Ecolabel stands for low environmental impacts throughout a product’s life cycle – from manufacturing to disposal.
- Detergents must break down into harmless substances once they enter the environment.
- The products must come in a minimal amount of packaging, thus taking up less space in the landfill.
- Detergents must come with guidelines for safe handling and use.
- Recommendations on the label instruct the consumer about how to use the correct amount of detergent for the job in hand.
- All-purpose cleaners must have instructions for diluting the detergent effectively to clean practically any washable surface.
Cleaning products all contain cleaning agents that help to strip away grime. After being flushed down the drain, many detergents cause undue harm to nature. By contrast, cleaning products with the European Ecolabel do the same job while causing minimal environmental harm.
Simply said, Eco-labelled cleaning products are better by nature.