- Eco Flower Accredited
- Ecological and Economical
- Cleans Hard Surfaces
Order in the next 8 hours 44 minutes for delivery on Monday 25th October 2021
Clover Eco 507 Washroom Cleaner – 5L
This washroom cleaner from Clover is great at removing soiling and water scale from water washable hard surfaces, including stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, glass and plastic.
This is a concentrated product – apply sparingly and evenly.
Proper dosage saves costs and minimises environmental impact.
Ecolabel Approved Chemical.
What is the Ecolabel?
The European Ecolabel distinguishes products that meet high standards of both performance and environmental quality. Every product awarded the European Ecolabel must pass rigorous environmental fitness trials, with results verified by an independent body.
Other environmental labels cover specific environmental concerns such as recyclability or energy efficiency, but the Flower of the European Ecolabel stands for low environmental impacts throughout a product’s life cycle – from manufacturing to disposal.
- Detergents must break down into harmless substances once they enter the environment.
- The products must come in a minimal amount of packaging, thus taking up less space in the landfill.
- Detergents must come with guidelines for safe handling and use.
- Recommendations on the label instruct the consumer about how to use the correct amount of detergent for the job in hand.
- All-purpose cleaners must have instructions for diluting the detergent effectively to clean practically any washable surface.
Cleaning products all contain cleaning agents that help to strip away grime. After being flushed down the drain, many detergents cause undue harm to nature. By contrast, cleaning products with the European Ecolabel do the same job while causing minimal environmental harm.
Simply said, Eco-labelled cleaning products are better by nature.