- Lightweight and portable
- Sturdy almost indestructible aluminium container
- Low noise operation
Order in the next 58 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 3rd August 2021
Nilfisk GM80P Vacuum Cleaner
Lightweight and portable, the Nilfisk GM 80P provides quality, durability, high performance and efficient cleaning which is required by dust control professionals. The sturdy aluminium container means that the vacuum cleaner is almost indestructible and therefore especially suitable for rough and heavy-duty cleaning. Mounted on a strong steel trolley with large rubber wheels, the machine is easy to manoeuvre. Ideal for production lines, chemi/pharma industries, hospitals and offices.
The GM 80P is a versatile machine with high suction power and can be used for both industry cleaning and integrated into production facilities. The unique multi-stage filtration system allows for adaption to special applications where high filtration level and low emission is required. Choose between two types of dust bags (fleece or paper), four different washable sack filters (Polyester, Cotton, PTFE or Nomex) and special exhaust filters with HEPA or ULPA classification. GM 80P can handle every heavy duty cleaning task and has become a vacuum cleaning icon in a variety of industries.
- Low noise operation
- Washable filter in Polyester or Cotton material PTFE (non-stick) and Nomex (heat resistant) filter optional 9-litre container capacity
- Lightweight aluminium construction – built for years of heavy-duty cleaning
- Unique dual filter solution available with HEPA or ULPA exhaust filters
- Bagless operation possible Dust class L-certification
*All Nilfisk products come with a 1 year warranty (motor) and 6 months (parts).
If you are interested at looking at our range of cylinder/tub vacuum cleaners click here.
Free Delivery on Nilfisk Vacuum Cleaner
Buy this Nilfisk GM80P vacuum cleaner and qualify for free UK delivery.
Our warehouse stocks a huge variety of cleaning products, industrial cleaning equipment, and machines. We offer great deals on floor scrubbers, floor polishers, pressure washers and sweepers. We also supply anything from a single mop, to multipacks of floor scrubbing pads, vacuum bags and accessories, cleaning fluids, cleaning chemicals, disposable products and wholesale janitorial supplies. We are proud to be one of the first UK distributors for all Numatic cleaners, from the famous Henry Hoover range, to Numatic specialist machines for cleaning up liquids and floor scrubbers.
Looking for floor cleaning equipment but not sure where to start? Send a message via our Contact form or call 0117 305 1980.
- Rated power (W) 1200 Voltage (V) 220-240
- Weight (kg) 8
- Container capacity (l) 12.25
- Dust bag capacity (l) 6.25
- Earthed No Main filter area (cm²) 2100
- Airflow without hose (l/sec) 38
- Protection class (Electrical) II
- Suction power end of tube (W) 270
- Length x width x height (mm) 390x300x410
- Frequency (Hz) 50/60
- Vacuum max (kPa) 27
- Approval CE
- Cable length (M)/ plug type 10/UK
- Inlet (mm) 38
- IP protection class IP20
- Main filter type COTTON
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)) 66