Nilfisk SC2000 Micro Ride-On Battery Scrubber Dryer
The Nilfisk SC2000 mini ride-on scrubber dryer eases the working effort significantly compared a walk-behind machine. An attractive choice for cleaning of offices, supermarkets, sports centers, shops, restaurants, hotels, and institutions like hospitals and schools.
Taking working speed up to 6 km/h – from an average 4 km/h with a walk-behind scrubber dryer– the SC2000 has a great impact on both productivity and cleaning costs.
It is easy to maneuver even in narrow spaces thanks to its compact dimensions. Thanks to patented Nilfisk SilenTech™ and its silent mode function for ultra-low sound level, you can use the machine for daytime cleaning, even in sound-sensitive areas.
70L tank capacity allows to clean up to 120 minutes per tank reducing the time spent for dumps and refills. Productive: 53 cm scrubbing width, high speed (6 km/h), 70/70 L
- Productive: 53 cm scrubbing width, high speed (6 km/h), 70/70 L
- Compact and comfortable: very compact dimensions for narrow areas, comfortable seat and wide space for operator’s legs.
- SmartFlow™ : solution flow of detergent/water automatically controlled by speed to have consistent cleaning and reduced consumptions
- Ideal for daytime cleaning: Nilfisk SilenTech™ technology keeps extreme low sound level in all conditions
- SmartKey™ system with Separate Supervisor and Operator keySettings effectively controlled
- Easy to control: Dashboard with OneTouch™ button; intuitive display integrated in the steering wheel.
- Water filling system automatically shutoff water when the tank is full
- USB port as option
- Easy handling: Automatic brush click on/off and plastic light squeegee with patent elastic strap system.
- Sustainable: Ecoflex™ system with flexible detergent setting and water-only cleaning. Self-adjusting brush speed according to floor type and application to save energy consumptions.”
|Max. speed (km/h)||6|
|Length x width x height (mm)||1270x550x1020|
|Brush speed (RPM)||155|
|Solution/recovery tank (l)||70/70|
|Shipping weight (kg)||152|
|Brush pressure (kg)||15/30|
|Min. turn-around aisle width (cm)||180|
|Max. climbing rate (%)||2|
|Productivity theoretical/actual (m²/h)||3180/2230|
|Brush/pad diameter (mm)||530/508|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||68/62 ±3|
|Water flow (l/m)||0.75/1.5/3.0|
|Squeegee width (mm)||720|
|Vacuum motor power (W)||310|
|Max. running time||4 HOURS|
|Brush motor (W)||450|
|Battery compartment size (L x W x H) (mm)||350x360x280|
|Gross weight (gvw) (kg)||342|
|Brush quantity and type||1 Disc|