If you want to know how to clean carpets safely & effectively, then it is a great idea to enrol on an official Prochem training course.
By the end of this day’s course, you will:
- Receive an A-Z list of stains & how to treat them
- Be shown how to test if a stain is soluble in water or solvent
- Know how to assess the type & degree of soiling on a carpet.
- Understand the different methods of cleaning carpets, including dry, low moisture, hot water extraction & combination cleaning.
- Be able to identify different types of carpet & carpet construction including tufted, woven & twist & you will be aware of the risks with cleaning each type.
- Find out how to determine what a carpet is made from – i.e. wool or synthetic & how this should alter your approach to cleaning it.
- Learn about the chemistry of cleaning including ph scale, the correct use of products
- Be trained how to test for dye bleed
- Learn about how & when to pre-spray carpets
- Learn about different types of detergents & rinses & when to use them
- Learn why you need to use de-foaming agents
- Get an introduction to carpet protection.
- Take away a comprehensive training and reference manual
- Get a Certificate
- Take away a free sample pack of Prochem carpet care products.