Order in the next 15 hours 27 minutes for delivery on Friday 12th August 2022
SEBO BS360 ECO Upright Vacuum Cleaner Twin Motor
The Sebo BS360 – is our top selling upright vacuum cleaner & has been for the past 10 years.
Unlike the majority of upright vacuum cleaners, the SEBO BS360 has 2 motors. 1 Motor dedicated to suction & the other driving the brush roll. It is the beating of the extra stiff bristles of the brush roll on the carpet fibres that really makes this machine the best performing vacuum cleaner in its class. It has a solid commercial construction & excellent reliability. Extremely Effective – especially on low profile carpets & pet hair.
We have this machine in stock & delivery is free & on the next working day.
The new SEBO BS 360 upright vacuum cleaner continues the long and successful SEBO tradition of twin-motor upright vacuum cleaners.
Proven features like the COMFORT power head with the four castors and the hose with telescopic tube make all round professional carpet cleaning possible. The clearly enhanced three step filtration system with a HEPA exhaust filter is ready for the requirements of the second stage of the European Ecodesign Directive for vacuum cleaners.
The SEBO BS 360 vacuum cleaner features the typical SEBO-benefits as standard: the automatic brush roller shut-off, the functional blockage cleaning access, the easy brush strip change and the flat to the floor design ensure convenient handling and service.
- 2 powerful commercial motors
- Filter bag 5.3l, 3-layers
- High filtration levels
- Tool free changeable brush strips
- Self-releasing foot pedal for more robustness
- Convenient clean out door
- Cable length 12m
- Easy to use & maintain
- Height adjustable for different floor types.
- Working width BS 360: 36cm
- Weight: 8.4 kg (BS 360)
Performance and consumption of SEBO BS 360
- Rated power level: 875 W
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Annual energy consumption*: 27.8 kWh
- Dust re-emission class: A
- Sound power level: 79 dB
* Indicative annual energy consumption (kWh per year), based on 50 cleaning tasks. Actual annual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.