SpaceVac Hurricane External High-Clean Vacuum
The SpaceVac Hurricane is a brand new, custom-designed triple motor wet/dry high-reach vacuum capable of delivering powerful cleaning performance inside or out!
Key Features Of The SpaceVac Hurricane Vacuum
- Three single-phase brush motors double stage by-pass
- Painted version with trolley “LIGHT VERSION type” in RAL 9005 black, container and filter chamber in RAL 7001 grey
- Motor-head in ABS/metal black coloured
- Independent switches for each motor
- Vacuum meter to check the filter efficiency
- 9m Long Electrical Cable
- Star filter in a polyester cat. “L” Ø460mm
- Manual filter shaker on top of the head
- Quick product inlet Ø70mm
- Dust bin of 65l with integrated handle and castors
- Rear castors Ø150mm, front castors Ø125mm with brake
- With special support for SpaceVac tools
What Is The SpaceVac Hurricane?
The SpaceVac Hurricane is a custom designed triple motor high level vacuum cleaner with impressive performance inside and out, for wet or dry applications. It uses three independent motors which gives it truly exceptional suction levels and airflow to make for industry-leading cleaning performance. Users will also empty their vacuum less thanks to an impressive container capacity of 65 litres.
The Benefits Of The SpaceVac Hurricane
The SpaceVac Hurricane is designed to deliver peak cleaning performance with every use all with an easy-to-use interface. This is wet/dry rated enabling it to be used in internal and external areas such as gutters. Each individual motor has their own switch and operators can use support for SpaceVac tools and vacuum meters to monitor filter efficiency.
This brand new range of vacuum products, have been custom designed and engineered to provide the perfect companion to our range of innovative high-level cleaning systems. This range of 15 systems provides operators a complete range of options for internal and external cleaning across industrial and commercial spaces as well as a range for working in ATEX certified areas.
- Power: 3000w
- Max Airflow: 510 m3/h
- Container Capacity: 65l
- Noise Level: 77 db(a)
- Depression Max: 210 mbar