- Available in 3 lengths
- Durable & lightweight
Unger Eco Tele-Pole
This telescopic pole from Unger is available from us in 3 lengths, making sure you always have the right tool for the job. Available in 2x 1m, 2x 1.5m and 2x 2m lengths.
This extendable pole has a standard nylon locking cone at the top is designed to provide secure, safer operation, since the tools are held in place and preventing twisting and loosening when in use – just push the release button to remove the tools.
Each of these durable and lightweight aluminium poles extend to twice their original lengths making sure you can reach everywhere you require.
AVOIDS WORKING ON LADDERS
- UNGER telescopic poles allow you to work safely reaching up to 10 m height, while standing on the ground.
- The UNGER Locking Cone ensures safer operation, since the tools lock in place and cannot drop.
- Most accidents with ladders are caused by wrong handling, and not their damage.
- Always check whether cleaning from the ground is a safe option. If not, discuss safe alternatives and corresponding costs with your client.
- Always insist on safe working conditions. Do not risk your life just because the client does not accept certain services!
- Always choose the safest way. Ladders should not automatically be first choice simply due to convenience.
- Ladders become extremely unsafe under certain conditions: Rain makes the ground slippery; uneven ground or contaminations can result in tilting, or even falling.