- Rolls per pack: 24
- Ply: 3-ply
- Sheets per roll: 400
- Sheets per pack: 9,600
- Roll width: 105mm
- Sheet length: 11cm
- Core diameter: 4cm
- Individually Wrapped
Order in the next 1 minute, for delivery on Thursday 7th December 2023
Sweet Cheeks 3-ply Sugarcane Toilet Roll x24
These Sweet Cheeks toilet rolls are sustainably sourced, and made from a byproduct of sugarcane production.
This not only reduces waste but also ensures that no deforestation occurs at any stage of the process. It’s a win for both happy trees and a happy planet.
These Sweet Cheeks toilet rolls are long-lasting, containing 400 sheets, which is twice as many as other brands. This not only reduces waste but also saves you a significant amount of money every month.
Sweet Cheeks take pride in their low carbon emissions. Sugarcane processing releases far fewer carbon emissions compared to traditional paper processing. Additionally, their super compact packaging allows us to transport a large quantity at once, further reducing our carbon footprint.
Sweet Cheeks are committed to being plastic-free. Their packaging is fully recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable, and even their adhesive tape is made of paper!
The rolls are not only soft but also incredibly strong, matching the performance of traditional paper. They are fragrance-free and safe for even the most sensitive skin.
When it comes to plumbing, this toilet paper is safe. Industry requirements dictate that toilet paper sheets should break down within 19 seconds when flushed. These sugarcane sheets, however, break down in just 4 seconds, ensuring you can say goodbye to blocked pipes and clogged tanks for good!
- Made from sustainable sugarcane byproduct
- Twice as many sheets as other leading brands
- Ultra-soft and safe for sensitive skin
- Safe for flushing and septic tanks
- 24 individually wrapped sugarcane toilet rolls
- Tissue: Sugarcane byproduct
- Inner tube: Recyclable card
- Packaging: Recyclable paper
- Toilet tissue can be flushed down the toilet and is safe for septic tanks
- Inner tube can be recycled
- Packaging can be recycled